Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Favorite Season

My favorite time of year is just around the corner.  I LOVE Fall. The crispness in the air, the colors of the season, and the anticipation of the coming Holiday's.
AND....... I get to start baking, once it cools off.
So I altered a, 3-3/4 " X 6-1/8" glassine bag. As you can see it's a Halloween theme.  I just absolutely love working with these colors and designs.
I papered just the front of the bag, popped up some cute ghosts and a butterfly.  Embellished with  ribbon, paper roses from IAR and the gorgeous shabby, orange rose is one of my favorites. I used black and red Stickles, fussy cut a dangling spider, and last but not least I had some awesome fabric in my stash, and cut out the web and tied a bow with it. I will probably make more and fill them with candy for my grand kids.



1 comment:

  1. Girl is adorable. Love it. Did u dye the orange flower? I can't wait till Thursday. I'm working on a cigar box Swap. Love u miss u

    ReplyDelete