Friday, September 14, 2012

I make a lot of mini scrapbook albums, and one of my favorites to make is the Upcycled T.P. mini album (toilet paper).  People think you can't get many pictures in them, but on the contrary you can get a lot.  They are really cute.
The one below is one I made for myself.  It's a trip we took with our grand kids last summer to San Diego.
These aren't all of the pages, but I just want to show you how you really can gets lots of cute and adorable small pictures in these albums.

 Here are two pages and one insert. By using punches of various
shapes and sizes, you can get some great shots on your pages.


 Here are two more inserts or photo mats with plenty of pictures
on them. I added tags on the pages for journaling.


I love this page of my grand daughter Niki (left). I used a big
scallop punch and a square punch for these two pics. On the
opposite page, I used circle punches in two sizes to cut out
Abby's close ups.
So these are just a few
of the pages in my little T.P. mini album.

No comments:

Post a Comment