Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Well this is my first day of my blog.  A little nervous about it. I need to learn all the ins and outs of the blogging world.  It took me a while to set up this simple template. Hope to get much better
at it as I go along. 
My purpose of this blog is to share my creativity with others who love scrapbooking, sewing, altering neat stuff, paper crafts, and just general crafting.
I sell on Etsy and eBay.  I have several shops on Etsy and one on eBay.  I LOVE what I do for a living, and that is create, and sell my creations and/or supplies to make them.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland Suzie ~ I hope you find your journey through this amazing area of the online world to be filled with loads of creativity, inspiration and most importantly new found friendships!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete